Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blood Blister In Throat I Bit The Side Of My Tongue And Now There Is A Blood Blister, What Can I Do? ?

I bit the side of my tongue and now there is a blood blister, what can i do? ? - blood blister in throat

I bit the side of my tongue is very difficult, while the gum yesterday. A red beans (I think it's a blood blister?) In the region where I bit down and on the left side of the tongue and throat. Is there anything I can do to feel better? (It was like a day and now was no better).

4 comments:

amk1984 said...

him some time, your body will absorb the shock, because he does things. probably just a nerve, and therefore the left is suffering. Good luck, and if no improvement after a few weeks, I would go to the doctor

akons girl said...

Oh, I had the same, but worst way when he jumped the big tree little tongue of cattle could not believe it.But salt water.then first attempt, about 10 minutes and peroxide and put a wait-and small incision and put little water it.swish in which swallow.and mouth not in your, if one is his tongue look white matter, "he wrote to his being there, and then a glass of water and swish you still around.and white matter, which remain there until the next day hours.The few would have Listerine Swish around and cause pain happen.BUT eat anything that is inserted into the cup, could. Soon will do anything, if you look good for 2 weeks on my tongue so bad if the tree new.when jumped when the hospital and the doctor said that language is one of healing through the body. they can not put points on the wet ground of their must always be greater than 2 cm.
I hope that helped cya.

apisbeli... said...

I often do. And I mean "frequently". I probably ate too fast. Boy is that what it does hurt.
The only thing I eat more ice. Not much of a board. Just be sure not to chew again. Be courageous and wait. Something healthy mouth quickly.

Jenna R said...

Rinsing with salt water ...
It is the mouth clean and the salt acts almost like a cleaning and disinfecting ...
Hope it helps.

Post a Comment